Lulu vpn outage

Curious if any direct CACI employees or Peraton employees being asked to use personal leave or take unpaid leave for the current LULU outage that currently has no resolution date? I’m Paragon, FT as a sub to CACI.

2 Likes

I doubt anyone is being told directly that they have to use PTO…but you better make your stats or else…so, I am sure investigators will use leave in order to make their numbers.

1 Like

Nope - just “type and interview” is only guidance from CACI.

1 Like

I’m not using PTO. I’m am charging my time and either they will get it fixed and I’ll transmit or they won’t. My stuff is typed and ready. Not my fault and not my problem.

2 Likes

Being forced to use vacation time or unpaid leave sounds like a legal issue, no?

Is management applying this policy to themselves as well?

2 Likes

Just being advised not to charge time you havent worked. They are being very vague.

That’s going to be my next question if this goes on into next week.

My teams has been advised to work until work runs out and then take leave as needed.

1 Like

What company is that?

Told work what you can and take pto if you run out of work.

Peraton review is not working. No idea if they have been asked to take PTO though.

It is beyond all of the companies’ control. If you have no PTO you can probably collect unemployment until it is back up and running (unless maybe you are 1099)

Lulu is back up. I transmitted everything. I am expecting it to crash again in the morning when everyone tries to transmit at the same time! Lol

2 Likes

First Lulu and now FDR…Anyone think that we got hacked (again)?
No conspiracy theorist here, but the coincidence is a little strange…

2 Likes

Something very strange is happening, and as usual they’re probably not being honest about it.

2 Likes

I think it had more to do with them working on the conversion from Eqip to Eapp which starts 10/1

2 Likes