Polygraph Adjudication

I just took my 3rd polygraph with NSA and was told I passed. What is the average time before it shows up on my file as active/is adjudicated? Asking because I have an offer from another company that I want to take but I don’t want to waste all the time it took to get this poly done.

I don’t know that anyone can answer this. I’m an example of it “gone wrong” where it’s been over 2 years since I passed poly. Is there any reason why you can’t take the offer you have now and then switch to NSA if that comes through later?

So you are not planning on taking NSA job? You just want the “credit” for passing the poly? I’m not sure when their systems get updated with poly status. It might be after your EOD for all I know, which you wouldn’t be doing in this scenario.

Well my understanding is that one you leave it stops the process and they don’t follow through with your file. For some context, I am a contractor and I’ve been at the agency since December on a CCA. I’ve had my clearance since 2020 so I’m not waiting for any of that stuff

I am a contractor, not a civilian I’ve been on a CCA since December 2023 working at the agency. Yes I’d ideally like the credit for it if possible, it’s just unfortunate timing with needing to take a job closer to home in VA than continuing to commute to MD.