Renew of low-level federal clearance with a deferred prosecution

Making a long story short. My felony charges are down to 2 deferred prosecutions (two misdemeanors, 1-4th deg sex contact and 2-assault). Currently, I am on probation. After completing the probation, all of two charges are dismissed meaning deferred prosecution. During the probation, I am about to renew my CAC ID in 2025. What do I need to be prepared at the renew of CAC ID? What possibility which I have to get a CAC ID renewal? My position is a low risk contractor position at DoC.

Are you just renewing your CAC card or are you being re-investigated? I don’t know what anyone is going to be able to answer this question since most of us are not adjudicators, we don’t know the specifics of your charges, and we don’t know what agency you work for or what their specific polices are.

Just remember that all charges within the required time frame have to be listed on the security questionnaire, even if they are dismissed and/or expunged. This month, I have oddly run into a higher than usual number of people who are not listing charges within the required timeframe because they ended up being dismissed.

1. renewing my CAC card
  2. my county only shows 2 counts of deferred charges (all other charges are now vanished). I believe FBI rap sheet is also updated. Do I need to report all of the charges when renewing the CAC?
  3. the incident was adult-to-adult relationship. She changed her mind due to her husband’s finding. Judge also understood the situation and gave me deferred sentencing. There were numerous evidences why the meeting was consensual. I believe this is an explanation of the event and deferred sentence.
  4. my position is low risk contractor at DoC.

Any advice is welcomed.