Report a facility security violation


A company I worked for (DOD contractor) committed a serious security violation. I would like to report this–where can I do so?

Thank you.

Report it to the FSO under self reporting, briefly-what was the nature of the violation>

If it is regarding abuse of authority, mismanagement, fraud, or waste related to the DoD you can report on their website or by email or by phone 800-424-9098