Should I be expecting a CJO?

I’m currently in the hiring process for a three-letter. I was told I passed the interview and was selected for a position. A few days later a recruiter reached out and I submitted SF144, OF306, etc. to the recruiter.

It’s been over 3 weeks since submitting, and looking at other posts here it seems like others received a CJO within a week after submitting these forums. I’ve also emailed the recruiter for any updates but no response. Should I just continue to be patient, or should I do anything else?

If it is NSA, then yes. It can take a few weeks, it just depends on your experience because they have to calculate your offer. But receiving the email stating that you are moving forward in the process means a CJO is coming.

2 Likes

I concur, CJO should be on the way. It seems like they are processing a little slower lately, maybe due to them closing out the financial year, who knows.

i would be surprised if NSA considering they havent really had any openings on their website for a good bit

As I noted on another thread, just because they haven’t posted any new job announcements doesn’t mean they don’t have a ton of applications on hand. A recruiting slowdown does not mean a hiring freeze.

Although it does make one wonder.