NSA onboarding process

I’m still waiting for a FJO (fingers crossed), but I was curious what the NSA onboarding process looks like. Specifically at Ft. Meade.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Me tooooo, tagging along. Hopefully, someone can provide some insight.

1 Like

Over a week since my recruiter said she would reach out for an update. RandomMan, will you have to move for this position?

I followed up with my recruiter and was told I wont really hear anything for several weeks but she will let me know when she has info.

Yeah, I’m having to relocate, so I’m curious about how they pay for relocation and all the logistics.

1 Like

Yea, I figured it would be a few weeks before I hear anything. I’m relatively close to Ft. Meade, so I can stay put. Hopefully, they give you a decent stipend.

1 Like

If it is anything like the military, it goes by weight. I think the difference is you are reimbursed versus them paying for it up front.

1 Like

interesting, well hopefully they go over it in detail with me because I have never done something like move across country for a job haha.

1 Like

Did you receive the Relocation Assistance Guide from your recruiter? There should be a team that reaches out after you have your FJO (which I believe you have) with paperwork to fill out.

Moving for jobs sucks, but it’s not the worst.

1 Like

Nobody here has a FJO, unfortunately. :frowning:

1 Like

Not yet, still waiting on my FJO actually, have finished everything just waiting for final yay or nay from adjudication. Good to know they will send me info, if i get FJO.

Any ideas when we can expect to hear something? I passed my poly a while back and have been waiting since. Obviously adjudication is a wildcard in terms of duration but I’m more asking when your recruiters have said to expect things to pick back up at the agency, because it seems like they’re on pause at the moment.

Hi RandomMan,
Could you kindly share your timeline from CJO to completing everything?
I Received my CJO in May, submitted my SF-86 in July and non of my contacts have been contacted yet.

Kindly comment

1 Like

Early January 2024 - CJO and SF-86 submitted

Mid February 2024 - SF-86 approved

Few days later - Credit pulled

End of April 2024 - Interview with Investigator, references starting being contacted the next day

June 2024 - Psych/Poly 1

August 2024 - Poly 2 (passed)

1 Like

Thank you for the breakdown

1 Like