Three polygraphs for NSA?

Has anyone had to take three polygraphs for the NSA? I assume it’s a good sign?

1 Like

Three sessions is not unusual for NSA pre-employment polygraphs. Indeed, it seems to be the norm.

If they keep inviting you back, I’d say they want you.

1 Like

I’m hoping that’s the case.

I personally know two people who had to do five and have heard second hand accounts of one poor schlub who did seven! But all these folks were ultimately successful.

2 Likes

That’s insane, but at least they were successful.

Our federal government’s reliance on polygraphs for any purpose at all is insane.

2 Likes

Im still waiting for a follow up email or something to schedule my 2nd one. Its been over 2 weeks now. That might not be a good sign. Hate how everything is so unclear.

1 Like

email app_scheduling@uwe.nsa.gov and let them know that you never received an email to schedule your follow-up test.

1 Like

OMG. KNEW ONE GETTING 4. Maybe 2 getting 3. I always got a second one. Lucky me. Some of our crappiest employees were one and done. And sketchy in all they say and do.

There was one person who said after the first three they were just focusing on one question. Not sure that made it any easier :flushed:

that worked, they sent me a scheduling email right after. Gotta love it.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to hear!

1 Like

I guess it’s a good sign they keep calling me back. Ha

1 Like

It is. Trust me they have no issue saying no.

Seems that way with the NSA.

Annoying that I have to keep using all my PTO to go to Maryland for these appointments. My “vacations” this year are reserved for getting hooked up to the voodoo box and interrogated lol.

2 Likes

When were you able to schedule your second one?

All of July was full, so I got the beginning of August.

Awesome! Best of luck!

1 Like