Update on DoD Continuous Evaluation Alert Statistics

The Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency’s Vetting Risk Operations Center (VROC) reported as of June 2019 they have enrolled around 1,347,000 security clearance holders into their Continuous Evaluation (CE) Program. This CE population includes contractors, federal civilians, and members of all four branches of the military. Since getting on its feet in FY 2017, the VROC received 81,260 CE alerts thus far. Read more about it here…

Does enrollment in the CEP indicate cause for concern or is it the plan to still have everyone enrolled by 2021?

No cause for concern. It will be the way forward in lieu of doing periodic reinvestigations.

1 Like

Where did you get the fact that we’ll all be in it by 2021? So I won’t have to wait until my t5r to be enrolled?

EDIT: If so, does it mean I can leave midway through a job and come back later outside of the 2 years if the clearance-to-a-person rather than job concept goes through if that person is enrolled in CE?

I am sorry I misquoted, it is all DoD Clearance holders by the end of FY 2021. https://news.clearancejobs.com/2018/01/22/overview-department-defenses-continuous-evaluation-program/