When are suitability denials given?

What a strange turn of events. I don’t have any info but was wondering if you got any kind of “condition” or “waiver” when your investigation was completed. They do this sometimes although I have never personally experienced it.

When this happens, the individual is granted a clearance but they also get a letter that basically says “we are concerned about this issue.”

Hi sbusaquirrel! Thanks for your reply. No waiver, no letter, nothing. All I got was a termination letter saying that due to my answers on sf86 I was not able to meet fitness

This sounds strange. Did anything happen at work? You are on a probationary period so you can be let go for almost anything.

Or, did you have foreign contacts that maybe now are more relevant than they were before?

Just got my performance review and it was excellent. The termination letter stated that I failed to meet fitness due to my answers on SF86. The answers I was already polygraphed for. I feel like they must have not really looked and now are cleaning their “mistake” since I am on probation.

Submit an FOIA and get your investigation report and find out.