Adjudication time for MRPT (SF85P) clearance

I completed my in person interview last week with the investigator who said it will go to review soon after she filed it. The clearance is for a non-defense department. What kind of times are we seeing now for Adjudication for Medium Risk Public Trust clearances?

How long did it take to get to the interview? Do you have anything of concern? This can lengthen Adjudication times.

The correct term is moderate risk public trust. Once all required items are completed and the investigation is closed agencies have up to 90 days to adjudicate. It is usually a lot less, but depends on the workload and if and serious issues are present.

The interview was initially scheduled about 6 months after the SF-85P was completed. That was then rescheduled for logistical reasons and happened about 8 months after the SF-85P.

My concerns are tax debt, which is on an approved IRS installment plan and a single credit card delinquency that is also on an installment plan with the issuer. All this was disclosed and discussed in the BI.

Also a DUI from 2013 that was not a crime in the state it occured, but rather a motor vehicle violation. So, there is no criminal record but I disclosed the whole incident and discussed in the BI as well.

Your good to go sapguy.

Appreciate your confidence. :slight_smile: I’m curious what gives you that warm and fuzzy (on my behalf).

We all have some issues here and there, trust me, your GTG.