Moderate Risk Public Trust MRPT SF85/SF85P Timeline

Hi, I am going through a Moderate Risk Public Trust as a contractor. Does any one know how long is it taking now a days. I submitted last week SF85 and SF85P and Finger prints. Can someone share their stories. Thanks

My T2S (priority) MRPT opened August 10th and I’m still waiting… I met with the investigator December 18th and it’s been silence since… OPM FOIA line states it’s still being worked on and they are waiting on a response from another agency. My agency has no answer as to why it is taking so long. The most frustrating process I have been through with the lack of communication on all sides

I also have an active Secret clearance for clarity…

Thank you and Good luck @MSU31.

@MSU31 Did you hear back anything from OPM?

Nothing… My agency has been in contact with OPM but still no answer… I guess I’ll continue to play the patients card. You?

Mine is long way to go. It’s been just a month.

Don’t want to ruin your day, but I’m also applying to a moderate risk public trust and it’s been sitting for almost two months. No credit being pulled, no one has checked with my references. Total radio silence.

:frowning:

@MSU31 - Did you hear anything about your MRPT clearance? I am still waiting. NO interview with investigator.

I submitted my forms end of Feb 2017. I have been interviewed in at end of June and then a followup on July 11, 2017. The investigator stated it was going to adjudication. Haven’t heard anything back. Read somewhere that you are not notified if you have passed adjudication, only notified if you failed? I am not getting very clear answers on this.

Have you heard anything yet?

The employer should inform you. Keep following up with the employer. I did followup with the employer and then informed me that the clearance is granted.

pkumnji
December 1 |

geekgirl64:
I submitted my forms end of Feb 2017. I have been interviewed in at end of June and then a followup on July 11, 2017. The investigator stated it was going to adjudication. Haven’t heard anything back. Read somewhere that you are not notified if you have passed adjudication, only notified if you failed? I am not getting very clear answers on this.

Have you heard anything yet?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

geekgirl64
August 1 |

I submitted my forms end of Feb 2017. I have been interviewed in at end of June and then a followup on July 11, 2017. The investigator stated it was going to adjudication. Haven’t heard anything back. Read somewhere that you are not notified if you have passed adjudication, only notified if you f…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.