Another weekend call

Hey All…

I received another weekend call from MD telling me that I’m still in the process and to be patient. This is the second one I’ve received since December of ‘18.

Anyone else receiving these same types of calls?

1 Like

Told ya. Just hang in there, good to see they are somewhat responsive and thinking what it is like to be on the receiving end of these situations.

1 Like

@amberbunny, typically how long does it take for your file to be assigned to a background investigator?

My client, as of late…is taking up to 4 months before the system reflects it is open and assigned. But this client does the BI first, followed by the Poly. If you know for a fact Poly is complete…keep in mind polygraph folks…stretch the truth in what they reveal. Some say you passed, but you get a call back, some say you were inconclusive but you clear. But I would guess if you waited up to 4 months after the end of the Poly process, at that point you will get your BI started. I can only imagine your client was losing more in the Poly than the BI so they started with that instead.

1 Like

@amberbunny, yeah, I was told that I “passed” the poly (as of 3/22)… so I guess it’s a waiting game for me. As always, thanks a ton for your insight!

1 Like