I thought since I have lingered on this topic so long, I’d share my timeline. Active TS/SCI clearance holder since 2014. I have been processing for a fed position since August 2016.
- May 2016: applied for position
- August 2016: received COE/submitted SF86
- April 2017: polygraph
- Fall 2018: security requested me to fill out SF86C and new release forms
- November 2018: interview with BI
- January 2019: Last contacts contacted? (Based on who they’re talking to it appears they are treating this as a reinvestigation)
All in all, approaching day 1000 since COE mighty fast. Frustration ebbs and flows. Hoping that since things have been going on forever, I’ll be placed on a mythical high priority stack for adjudication. Hoping 2019 is the year!