Au pair reporting/approval requirements?

My spouse and I are considering getting an au pair (foreign, non-threat country) in order to help with child care. We are both cleared w/ SCI. Since the au pair would be living in our home but with no familial relationship, we know there is a reporting requirement as a FORN contact… but anyone have an idea if some sort of prior approval is necessary? Thanks in advance for any help!

This is a question for the agency security officer that granted you the SCI access and most certainly approval is needed.

Marko from Tropoja (kidding),

Thanks, that logically sounds like the right place to start. Any thoughts if held by multiple D/As? And if held by multiple components within a D/A?

You only have to report to the authority that currently holds/granted the TS/SCI.

Thanks again for the help.