Beginning of the End

Is it the beginning of the end since Paragon just informed its employees they will no longer be subsidizing health insurance benefits?

2 Likes

That’s the last reason they are already going down. Sudden unreal numbers expectations that just raised out of nowhere, heard there are forced hour cuts, people working off the clock, lawyers being hired……What else would you need to know?

2 Likes

Yep! They ran this company to the ground. The othet Subs are doing much better I hear, from other investigators. paragon made some very bad decisions. Im sure Tony will not be taking a pay cut and he could afford his health insurance. Paragon is still posting on LinkedIn about hiring investigators too. The most non-transparent company I have ever heard of. I wonder if they will tell those applying that they not only got rid of paying health insurance for its employees especially since they run them to the ground! I also heard they got rid fo the life insurance as well.

2 Likes

They are hiring and still advertising they offer health benefits to unsuspecting potential employees…that is some shady business practices. Sounds like they are circling the drain.

1 Like

It is shady and wrong. I also just found out from an investigator that they are supposed to be paying $4.98/ hr for H&W, but the are only paying $4.23/hr. I happened to look it up and the investigator was correct, it increased in 2023. in 2021 it was $4.60 and in 2022 it was $4.80.

2 Likes

I worked there several years ago and was surprised to learn after starting, that review was not paid H & W money like we were at USIS and other vendors. That didn’t sit well with me along with some other things. Seems their questionable business practices have slowly come to light the last few years and it’s a sinking ship.

2 Likes

As in “employees are now responsible for all of their health insurance premium costs”? If so, and if there’s not a significant (very) raise with this news, are they really expecting people to stay? Maybe those who have or can get health coverage from a spouse’s employment, but otherwise (and maybe it’s the plan) people are going to vote with their feet.

A company I was with some years back signified it was having financial problems when we got an e-mail a day or two before payday saying direct deposits weren’t going to happen that pay period, that checks would be overnighted and distributed on payday. The “one time thing” turned into every paycheck until the company was acquired a few months later.

2 Likes