DHS Suitabilty.

Hey,

I just scored a completely lucky job as a Data Analyst. Super entry and they will train me. (contractor) In order to start I need a interim cbp ssbi. They said this is equivalent to a dhs top secret. I am not sure how accurate this is. Anyway I sent my equip in almost a month ago and fingerprints a day after i sent in the equip. The only thing on my sf86 that is annoying is that I taught English back in Spain for 9 months. Does anyone know if it takes a long time to get suitability? My tentative start date was August 14th but obviously nothing has been heard and they said it was supposed to take 4 to 6 weeks for this to be completed.

There are few things in life that are certain,

But I can say this:

Whoever told you that anything could be completed in 4 to 6 weeks was most likely engaging in substance abuse that would disqualify them from getting a clearance.

1 Like

Hahahahaha I that gave me a good laugh thanks. Yep, I got super lucky and got referred an entry level job with no experience in IT and I knew absolute zero things about the process and was ready to quit and everything since they assured me that would be around the starting time.

Where can I apply? IT no experience