forgot to add few things on sf 86

Hello all i wanted to know how bad would it affect me getting my dream job with CBP I forgot to add 3 things a school i attended (college) a job suspension and also a write up.
For the suspension I was suspended pending investigation due to another employees actions but since my name was involved I was suspended as well pending investigation but did not lose my job as well a got back pay.
It was just oversight not adding my school.
I also received a write up from my current job months after completing my sf 86
All of which i told my BI during the face to face interview
How bad is my case? and whats my likely hood of still getting the job

Post edited for editing of post

Thank you for your reply @skcubrats Merry Christmas to you as well.
My previous suspension happened in 2010. I was working at a theme park and needed help setting up a new system on my (theme park ticket profile) an individual that I worked with offered to assist me. unbeknownst to me this individual took down my information for their own use. long story short I was not the only one other employees were involved because it was a new system that was implemented and that individual took advantage of the situation. I was then suspended pending investigation and 3 weeks later found not at fault and given back pay. That individual was then prosecuted…

My current write up happened about a month or two after completing my sf86. I am a current TSA officer and due to some circumstances did not pull a bag for secondary screening.

Thank you again for your insight.