IC Poly and Adjudication Process

@Rkf4ever, yes, absolutely. I kinda just went in there with an f*ck it type of attitude and just cleared my head.

4 Likes

Some times one just need take command of the butterflies, make them fall in and beat their wings in formation. You may still get a follow up interview to clarify a few things but my experience is those are far less stress than the poly. No real way around this other than to say they ā€œbiteā€ Nobody likes them, even polygraphers who then get the tables turned on them. But as long as whatever agency we are seeking employment from finds them valid screening toolā€¦it is a life we live voluntarily. I think ti took three weeks for certain facial muscles to finally relax. I recommend a good massage, and even a Mani and pedi for a guy as well as a gal. Trust me the ladies all know how relaxing they are. Maybe book a day in a salt spa and just relax, read a book, no electronics. Just deep breathing and gearing down.

3 Likes

@amberbunny, you should like my wifeā€¦ughā€¦ :roll_eyes:ā€¦ lol.

Honestly, like you said, I just told those butterflies to relax. I just said, it is what it is and did it. Even the examiner told me to answer the questionā€¦ move on. That was actually good adviceā€” which was surprised that was even offered.

1 Like

Even they know when you are overthinking.

2 Likes

@amberbunny, yes, that was mentioned by the examiner.

Did anyone here receive a generic Domestic moving expenses letter from the Applicant Processing center(no signature nothing? I am still in waiting mode for FJO does this mean anything at all ? Its confusingā€¦

1 Like

@fingersxed, maybe this means you have the job? I honestly donā€™t know. :man_shrugging:t5:

Dropping by to say thank you for all the insight and knowledge on all these clearance issues and process. My DOS S was approved coming from a DOD S.
Submitted in Oct-23-2018
Assigned Jan 2019
Approved 26 March 2019.

It was surprisingly quick since I have multiple foreign travels, European spouse, and I am a naturalized citizen. And this position is with an IC community, which was done internally by their own BI agents.

I took your advice and just gave up on worries about the status, and the one month I stopped wondering it happened. Best of luck on everyone, and thank you!

IntelDriven

3 Likes

@IntelDrivenā€¦ Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Good on you! I know it feels great to walk this to fruition!

1 Like

@fingersxed I got the same letter. I would be happy to pay the tax if they would give me the FJO and I could move haha.

1 Like

@IntelDriven Congratulations!

1 Like

Also got the letter. Saw it and got excited for nothing.

1 Like

got the same letter the other day. I donā€™t take it as a good or bad sign, though. it seems like they sent it to everyone. it does mean they still acknowledge our existence, which is good.

1 Like

Kind of awkward question- but if you have a TS with an IC agency then leave them and enroll in a clearance sponsorship program from a contractor supporting the same agency, will the clearance process be facilitated or is the contractor starting from scratch?

You guys going for the same place then I guess?

What did the lett say? Generally.

@12months It was a basic generic email that all applicants received for this agency I believe. It just said that moving expenses are supposed to be taxed and is considered income if paid for by the govt.

1 Like

@hawk911, is this particular agency in VA or MD?

@Trey3 It is for those applying to agency in VA.

1 Like