IC Poly and Adjudication Process

Interesting. I didnt get anything.

You would reside in the same database, be easily seen and they cross over the sponsorship. We do this weekly for up to 12 people at a time.

1 Like

@amberbunny, what does that particular letter mean exactly?

I think they collected travel lodging and per diem dollars during processing and the letter tells them ā€œwe are telling the IRS, make sure you do too!ā€

1 Like

@amberbunny, excuse my ignorance hereā€¦ but that isnā€™t that same as travel reimbursement form, right?

Sounds like it. If you get one, treat the payment as income if they do not already auto withold from it.

1 Like

I think it actually relates to PCS. They didnt issue a statement because a bunch of people now owe the government. The link below is for DOD but its the same for all USG.

https://www.dfas.mil/civilianemployees/civrelo/taxableentitlements.html

@Trey3 Just wanted to let you know I passed the Poly todayā€¦sigh of reliefā€¦now on to Psych next monthā€¦the saga continues.

2 Likes

@Rkf4everā€¦ congratulations!!!

Forgive me for not rememberingā€¦ is this VA or MD?

@Trey3ā€¦Itā€™s for MD.

@Rkf4everā€¦ so are you local? Because I took both in one day.

@Trey3ā€¦ yes I am local so I guess mine get to be spread out because I have the pleasure of driving back and forth

2 Likes

@Rkf4everā€¦ thatā€™s good. Now, all is left is psychological for youā€” which should be a cake walk. Then maybe about 6 months to go for the BI and Adjudication.

1 Like

@Trey3ā€¦I believe the Psych is my last piece as I have already had my subject interview and references contacted. I really hope that is the last piece.

1 Like

@Rkf4everā€¦ oh, wow. Nevermjnd thenā€¦ congratulations!!! Good for you. Then after the Psychā€¦ then, I guess itā€™s just the actual BI and adjudication; I believe. Youā€™re definitely almost at the finish line Iā€™d assume.

2 Likes

Why would only some receive the letter?

@Trey3ā€¦one can only hope this is almost the end. Hopefully youā€™ll be hearing something soon. Are you in contact with your recruiter or FSO?

1 Like

@Rkf4everā€¦ Iā€™m pulling for you.
I speak to them every once in a while, but all that is told to me is that because of privacy issues, they wonā€™t know until Iā€™m cleared. So, itā€™s just a waiting game for me at this point. I have yet to even speak with my BI. Tickā€¦ tock.

2 Likes

Thanksā€¦Iā€™m pulling for you too. Hope something moves for you soon!

1 Like

@Rkf4ever, thank you sir or maā€™amā€¦lol.

1 Like