Interview with keypoint next week

I've got a video interview with a recruiter next week, and yes I've read the countless bad reviews regarding Keypoint, even with everything telling me to run, I think I'm still going to try and take the opportunity. I'm a vet and a recent grad so I feel like there's a good shot I can get the job.

I've been working in the firearms industry for the last year and a half and I'm tired of working under a fluorescent lamp that's powered by my soul. I feel like this would be a good opportunity for me to get some 'investigative' experience. Does anyone have any advice on what I can expect during the video interview? Any other insight as to what life would be like working for Keypoint would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, don't do it and consider the other major contractors instead if you're really set on getting into this work, otherwise you won't even have a soul to power any type of lamp.

Best to leave on your own accord, and then try the new contracts- less stressful from what I heard ...

Are you currently working with Keypoint? If you are how is it?

I interviewed with Keypoint about 7 months ago and it wasn’t so bad. It last a half hour and it was a standard interview. There was nothing exceptional about it. I was offered the job but had to turn it down.