Involvement of Non-Criminal Court Actions

Does this include divorce and child support modification?

The divorce should already be listed under the former spouse. You might want to add any follow on actions, such as child support modification, as a comment - UNLESS the modification action had its own court case number - then you list it under the Non-criminal court actions.