Looking for CACI POC/Recruiter

Hello all. I applied to a few CACI Entry Level Investigator positions and haven’t seen any movement on my applications. Is there a CACI employee here who can help me get in contact with a POC so I can ask about them?
Thanks!

Be grateful you haven’t heard anything. Horrible company. Will treat you with less than zero respect.

2 Likes

So we can’t post identifying information in this forum but we are easy to find on LinkedIn

I just got interviewed and they didn’t even know they didn’t have positions in my area and when i asked follow up question, they went “Dark”. Very unprofessional.

I worked for CACI a few times in the past on non-BI contracts and they have gotten consistently worse.

Wow, very different experience than what I had. I was interviewed and hired very quickly. Hired on experienced and was able to get started within a few weeks. Just had to do an update on my eQIP sign some documents, take my DCSA test, and have DCSA approve my Creds. It was a quick and easy process.

Hi HR2C. I took a look at Linkedin and there are dozens of CACI recruiters. Any suggestions on which one I should email?

Coincidentally, at the exact same time I was posting the last rely to you I received an email from CACI saying that they are looking at my application. It looked to be an auto-generated email, so I am not sure if I should hold my breath, but this seems like good news.