NBIB transition to DCSA

Why is Perspecta getting cases? Is the #1 spot an actual real thing?

Dang sorry to hear guysā€¦ We are all in this struggle and transition togetherā€¦Iā€™m still sidelined from being in the final cut at GDIT and hoping to get back in the game as an IC-Investigator. Perspecta, Omni, and ADC LTD are processing me so just hoping thereā€™s work in my area when all goea through.

Yes, but I donā€™t know who is #1. Before I left CACI they were very upset about going from #1 to #2. From what was explained to me, the pecking order had to do with how many cases OPM would send your way and so it paid to be #1. Who knows what will happen under DoDā€¦

Never heard of ADC before. Who are they? Anybody out there who can speak to their reputation?

Iā€™ve heard ADC is good. Iā€™ve met an investigator associated with ADC. He said they are growing and business is booming in the greater Albuquerque region. They have a large contract investigator component nationwide. I donā€™t know how large their employee base is beyond ABQ.

I also heard great things about ADC - on the DHS side of things for part-time contractors.
Does anyone know how the waters are there with their DoD contract side of things specifically in the west coast region?

Not seen postings and itā€™s July 2020.

Am I the only IC left here? Made $100 in last few months :mask:Hobby job now.