NSA Hiring timeline

Hello everyone,
I applied to the NSA for a healthcare position last year and got an email in October 2022 saying “You’re eligible for further consideration and are in the process of further evaluating your application, along with those of other qualified candidates.” On the NSA candidate portal, my status is still “in-review” and I haven’t received any emails or calls about the interview.
However, I keep getting emails about the NSA’s benefits and random emails. Am I still considered as a candidate and do they let me know if they’re no longer hiring? What is the hiring timeline for healthcare professionals?
Thank you in advance.

If they haven’t closed out the job for you on the portal you’re likely still in the running…even if that means they email you a year or more later.

Since they’re on such a hiring spree they may have paused the processing of certain positions because of onboarding constraints or budgeting or whatever.

I’ve heard from others too who were “in review” for a year or more and then got a similar email for different jobs there.

1 Like