NSA Linguist Timeline

Hello! I am new to this site. I applied for a linguist position, and took DLPT back in 2021.
My timeline is
-Applied. March 2021
-Interview invitation. April 2021
-DLPT invitation. June 2021
-DLPT Test. July 2021

Here is my question.
Honestly, my test score wasn’t good enough, but I didn’t hear any denial email, also check the official website to check my status, and still stuck on ‘interview/testing’
so, no news is good news?

I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer, but this doesn’t sound good for your prospects.

I applied for 2 positions. I got 1 rejection but ultimately got hired for the other. For the position I got rejected from, I never heard anything back after I submitted the application and my status was stuck at whatever it was before the Interview/Testing part and it never updated. It sounds like this is what is happening to you.

thanks for your experience sharing. I already thought I got disqualified even without notification. However, I just want someone to confirm it.

I applied with them some years back, got a few “your resume is under consideration” emails but then those stopped. But I never got as far as an interview. From what I’ve seen on these forums, once you get that far you should get some kind of notification that you are no longer being considered.

The hiring process is far from efficient.

My point was that you might not ever get confirmation.

For the position I got rejected from, the hiring manager (or anyone for that matter) never reached out to me. The status on the application portal never updated and it was nothing but crickets.