ODNI Releases Revised SEAD-2 (Use of Polygraph)

Originally published here: https://www.clearancejobsblog.com/odni-releases-revised-sead-2-use-of-polygraph/

Last month the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released a revised Security Executive Agent Directive (SEAD) 2: Use of Polygraph in Support of Personnel Security Determinations for Initial or Continued Eligibility for Access to Classified Information or Eligibility to Hold a Sensitive Position. SEAD-2 provides policy guidance for agencies who use Counterintelligence Scope Polygraphs (CSP) and Extended Scope Polygraphs (ESP) in personnel security determinations. There is also a Specific Issue Polygraph (SIP) used when an individual issue of adjudicative concern (e.g., espionage, criminal conduct, leak of classified information) arises and more information is needed. Click on the link above to read more.

1 Like

ESP! Can I put down on a resume that I have ESP? :grinning:

Over the years I’ve had an SBI, an EBI, an SSBI, Tier5, on and on. I guess the correct acronym depends on the time and place.

2 Likes

huge thanks, was waiting for it.
seems really useful

I love how they ref the EPPA here, but nothing about the EPPA applies. Nonsense (am I allowed to say that, mods? :))