Ongoing Periodic Investigation

I recently left the military in August and Im now trying to work for a Defense Contractor. I’m told by the company that they can’t pick me up and start a new SSBI because I have an ongoing PR from 2016. How would I go about canceling the old OR?

Thank you for your help.

I would think that they could pick up the current PR. They may not know that this is possible but they can call the support people at JPAS and get it done.

I am glad you are still on this form! Its good to see some people that have been on here for longer than a year.

Thank you for the reply. They finally ended up just initiating a new investigation. They said I would hear from an investigator within 1-3 weeks.