Paragon Layoffs?

Apparently Paragon has begun to lay off people who work within the Records department… Are we next?

It is a small department anyway, did you hear how many were laid off?

I thought they laid some management off a month or so back

Most were hired directly by DCSA

1 Like

Around 12 people the last time I heard

That sounds like the entire department. Scary times again!

My friend was let go on Friday and he said that most of the department was fired. They told him that his position had been eliminated. Is this because working for CACI, FIs are supposed to complete all record searches, such as THE WORK NUMBER and such?

No, with CACI certain records for example The Work Number is done by record searchers and not by field investigators.

Peraton and Caci do law checks in the field from what I can tell, whereas Paragon never assigned law checks because they were done by a law check team and not by the field. I love law checks and would rather do only those all day every day rather than playing dodge ball with review.

1 Like

Paragon does law checks in the field. Where are all these rumors coming from?

The “rumors” come from working for all 3 companies. Paragon is the only company that doesn’t regularly assign law checks to the field on a steady basis like the other two companies do. This statement is regarding DCSA not DHS.

Believe me, I’ve worked for many different companies and am currently working for Paragon. I get plenty of law checks daily. Don’t spread rumors.

1 Like

Well, as soon as I get a different job I’m quitting Paragon. I heard that CACI is currently “saturating” us with cases. Even assigning cases on the weekend and some out of our area. I’m done with this.

I left CACI last September but from what I’ve heard they are losing investigators left and right, and as usual dumping too much work on the small amount of investigators that are left.

I agree. It’s gotten to the point where I only want to do law checks and TESI’s. Working T-5’s has gotten so unenjoyable.

It must depend on the area because I’ve never gotten law checks at Paragon since they started but receive page after page at Peraton and Caci which I LOVE. By the way thiis conversation is no longer relevant regarding DCSA law checks with Paragon have fun working at CACI.

Wow, disgruntled much? Seems to me I heard something about behavior like this in my insider threat training… goodness, the only other place I hear this much complaining is from my 12 year old child.

3 Likes

Disgruntled sounds right. Maybe its just DHS which is all my work at Paragon. So…you have fun working DCSA/CACI.

Look we are all some level of disgruntled, but the “insider threat training” comment was a bit much.

4 Likes

Paragon has laid of records employees and now CROs are getting laid off…