Personnel Security Jobs/Companies


Could anyone who currently works as one or anyone knowledgeable provide some insight on where to look for Personnel Security Specialist jobs? I know does have some. Any contractors to look out for openings or any roles related to this to look for?


To be a Personnel Security Specialist (PSS), whether as a contractor or with the federal government, you’ll need at least a year of experience as a Personnel Security Assistant (PSA) and a bachelor’s degree or higher.

PSS in federal government is usually entry level at GS-09. You’ll qualify with a year of PSA experience and a master’s degree. for all federal positions. Use series search - 0080 and 0086.

Any other job board (Indeed, LinkedIn, Google search, etc.) will find you some postings for PSA jobs.