Perspecta became Peraton

@fed-investigator are you still with DCSA? How are you liking it over there?

Anyone tune into the Peraton RDG town hall yesterday?

No but I am sure it was just another dog and pony show where nothing was actually said.

1 Like

It was more like ā€œweā€™re hiring any and everyone because of all this work and contracts weā€™ve obtained, refer your friends for a referral bonusā€ and now letā€™s do a bit of ridiculous peer shaming that will make you want to quit and definitely never refer your friends.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been with KeyPoint, Perspecta, and now Peraton for almost 7 years, for the last few months my desire to leave has just kept growingā€¦morale seems low. I am curious what the peer shaming included?

Disheartening stuff. Harmless, naive, inexperienced new investigator mistakes being labelled and demonized as horrible investigator behavior.

1 Like

I honestly think KeyPoint/Peraton/Perspecta has become much more transparent in the last year or two. Morale seems to be much better on my team than In previous years. There is always room for improvement but I donā€™t think the grass is greener anywhere else.

Improvements over the last 5 years for sure. Apparently all male investigators are now expected to wear a suit and ties for all interviews and not sure about women. Pantyhose and high heels may now be a requirement?