Resident visa for another country and secret clearance

If I have a secret clearance, am I allowed to get a resident visa for another country, specifically for Afghanistan? I have been working in Afghanistan for 3 years now. The resident visa is placed in your passport and allows you to work and reside in the country. Currently I am on a one year work visa that has to be renewed every year.

You need to provide more information - or better yet - talk to your security manager.