Scattered Castles record from SCI status "Canceled"

Hi guys.

I have recently stared to apply to new positions after my clearance by one specific 3 letter agency first suspended my clearance then denied it after i had to force them to send me an SOR.

As of recently, every company that has ran my clearance is Scattered Castles and DISS have told me that my clearance is good. I found this to be strange so i again asked for my SCATTERED CASTLES records from DNI to see what was up.

The new change in my record is that under SCI status, it shows as going from “Denied” to now “Cancelled”.

I have not yet had my meeting with the review board of that agency to contest the denial; infact they seem to be sweeping it under the rug because the issues they relied on to deny me were nonsense, petty and over 7 yrs ago.

Anyway, to force the issue i got in contact with my Senator, who sits on the “gang of eight” and i have a feeling this is what got my SCI status changed.

I am not versed and have never seen or heard of a status of “Cancelled” on SCI before. My TS shows as active.

Can anyone elaborate on what “cancelled” means?

Thanks…

1 Like