SOR Guideline I & J

I received an SOR October 2017 under Guidelines I and J the alleged information used under J had been documented in prior PRs and for Guideline I is based on ADHD medication. I completed the SOR and it was turned in December. I have held a Security Clearance for 16 years and never had any kind of security incident handling SCI information. My question is how long it Takes from the DOD CAF to make a determination?. I am Active Duty Army

They typically respond with 90 days but have them take much longer. It really depends on there case load.

I believe we might have similar cases. I have been in limbo for 3 years. My daughter mixed her medication up with mine. She has adhd. I failed a random test. 18 years with no incidents. I was treated like a criminal.

Long story short. I appeared before an administrative judge in February. No response as of yet. But I interviewed for an job and the checked my clearance in JPAS and it says that it is active. I don’t know what to think.

I have a friend looking into next week but still looking for answers. This incident has ruined my life. I am barely making ends meet now because in the DC area you need a clearance to get a decent job. Especially with the experience I have in the defense sector.

Hope your case is going better. I can only say my experience has been terrible. No one will provide any updates other than still pending.