Time to crossover from Scattered Castles to JPAS?

Amber
you say that you cross all the time.
I need to go from scattered to JAPAS and the rep for mantech tells me that it can take some times 2 months to several months. what is you secret in moving clearances? may be I need to tell there FSO how to do it?
Thank You
JC

Marco,
I have a question if you could please educate me on this, I got my final approval on 2-26-19, scattered, I contacted the HR rep and told them that there FSO sent me a email that states approval, The HR rep told me that that program that they were to put men was canceled. never got read in to the program.so I went to seek other work else where. I found a contractor who will hire me, but contingent on rollover from scattered to JAPAS, TS-SCI. how long dose this process take to go from scattered to JAPAS ? dose their Fso put in a request via JAPAS to rollover? Thank You JC

There is no 'rollover", if some one wants to hire you they simply have the security officer go check DISS or SC to see if you have eligibility and if so, request for you to be assigned under their cage code. There ia no known timeline. Just sepends on the deligence and follow up of the security office.