- TS/SCI from 2002-2017 @ IC
- TS from 2017-current @ DoD
- applied to go back to previous Site/Customer
- completed CI Poly mid August (unresolved, hits on Foreign National parts only) 15 years in FVEY country, married to Foreign National with dual-nat children, divorce upcoming
- investigator advised that BI package done and “sent up to 2nd level for review then to customer”
I understand that the Whole Person Concept is meant to mitigate any issues found in other sections so I’m hoping that my Foreign Nationals hits are able to be mitigated by everything else. What is the current adjudication time-frame for previously cleared TS/SCI IC folks who are trying to ‘come back to the fold’. I know this is a subjective question but just curious.