I hope my question is fitting in this topic;
"The customer has denied your crossover due to unadjudicated information and we would have to submit you for an INITIAL clearance."
Can anyone shed some light on what this really means in Clearance World…this is my take on it, please share yours.
- Wife is a foreign who attended college in the states and works stateside.
- Married after my Secret renewal was done, so she was not on the previous one done by Army.
- I am a Naturalized Citizen in order to get my clearance as my S2/J2 did not understand my status being a resident born on a US territory country.
- Two speeding tickets within last four years, my only two ever.
- Apprehended by the MPs over ten years ago as a drunk young buck being loud and stupid. No UCMJ
- Divorced, second marriage.
- Recently bought a house- credit score is still in the 770s
- Attended a Selection recently (retired few months ago) that TS was processed immediately but no answer on status. I doubt it went through as I was a Non-Select.
- My Secret clearance was last renewed in 2009, it was 2018 Sept when it was submitted for DOS.
- Stationed overseas, traveled a lot while there and after due to wife’s family.
- Deployed overseas over 8 times with colorful pictures of strangers with funny names to remember
These are my foresee unadjudicated reasons. I guess I’ll be a member here for awhile due to that list if it is true