13 Months for TS still waiting

Equip sent 12/22
Interim made 2/23
Interview 9/23
Final Report handed up supposedly 10/2023

Red flags misdemeanor in 2008, failed to appear for traffic ticket 2005, fire work citation 2023, and and one hunting violation in 2023. I’m hitting the 140 day mark for adjudication decision since October.

I don’t know if I should hold out just to be rejected and look for another job sense I can’t start work without full access feel like I’ve been patient enough for a decision and feel like it’s going to get dragged out to the 500 day mark at this point. Any insight on why a decision by an agency hasn’t been made at this point or handed to the DOHA that can’t make a decision I hear in some cases.

Unfortunately 140 days isn’t all that long to wait for an adjudication decision, especially for a case with issues. I’m not sure if any one of the issues you report would pose a problem but it could be that taken all together they might make up a pattern. Maybe the adjudicators are trying to figure out the same thing.

Might as well start looking for something else; not because you will likely be denied in the end, but there’s no reason not to. Maybe you will find something better and not have to worry about this and play the waiting game.

2 Likes

Not a showstopper but reminder to live a better life moving forward. You dont need add to that list of bad decisions.