BI positions out there

Haven’t been on in awhile. But I was impacted by the GDIT fiasco. I have interviewed for a position with SCIS and PERSPECTA. Today is the 7th and 8th day and haven’t heard back from any of them. Anyone have any insight on how long it takes for them to get back to you? Anyone know of any other opportunities

They are all overwhelmed with applicants right now, my guess would be next week if you’ve already been interviewed. Your chances right now are highly dependent on your location. Many are not hiring for FT positions until after 10/1 but may take you on as a 1099 for now. Have you tried all of these?
CACI, ISN (if not in CA), Omniplex, 1Force, ADC LTD NM?

Ahhh makes sense! I’m trying to figure out what they are doing. It’s like they know something that we don’t

What happens on 10/1?

New federal fiscal year begins 10/1 and continues to September 30 of the following year.

I understand that, however is the expectation that after 10/1 work will then be released to contract companies again, or do you believe that with the backlog now at a manageable level that the work will remain with, and be completed by DCSA employees??

I don’t know what to believe anymore! I am going to believe that the big four wait big three would not continue to hire and keep people on if they believed they would be getting rid of contractors all together! That’s just my personal thought

Join ACBI and attend their conference in Nov. All the companies that hire contractors are there and you can hand them a resume, talk to them and ask any questions. They are there headhunting us so…you just have to have your clearance

1 Like