Clearance Timeline and Job Notification

I interviewed for a position with immigration on June 4th, 2021. On June 16, 2021, I accepted a tentative job offer and completed the OF-306. On June 28, 2021, I submitted my drug screening, June 30th, 2021, they received my fingerprint cards and on July 1, 2021 I submitted my E-QIP with completed forms. All of the aforementioned items have been confirmed to have been completed by their customer service technician via email and that I am in the “Pending Agency Review”. Additionally, on my credit report I see that on July 6, 2021 they conducted a credit inquiry. The job announcement indicates that I may require a Secret or Top Secret clearance but does not specify.

NONE of my references have been contacted since completing the listed forms, however a special agent did contact my present supervisor a week after my initial interview on June 4, 2021 prior to receiving the tentative job offer.

I am wondering how much longer will I have to wait before getting a final job offer and EOD and is “Pending Agency Review” mean that I should hear something soon?

“Pending Agency Review” means your e-QIP has been released to the agency (“submitted”) and is ready for review by a PSA or PSS.

You need to find out your case status and not your e-QIP status - the two are different.