DHS SCI access request

DHS SCI

The problem was, my distance uncle with the same surname use my address as his point of contact address when he visited US for his vacation in 2019

In January 2020 received an email from DHS security division to fill out non US citizens contact forms of any financial or Association and Travel information. I filled out for three individuals that I actually had contact with that came to my house in US and sent it back to them, I did not include that my uncle because he did not stayed in my house when he visited
A day later I received an email asking questions about that my uncle, I reply by saying No I did not have any contacts regarding any financial or business that involved foreign organization, which is what I thought they were asking me about

I received another email from them that they found discrepancy with the information I provided their office and what they found out during security review was that, that my uncle use my address as his point of contact address when visited US in 2019 that I should confirm and get back to them as soon as possible

I reply them back, stated that I sincerely apologize for the oversight and miss understanding their questions, that yes the individual use my address in US because what I thought they were asking me is about foreign affection that involved business, financial or foreign organization. So I said that I am sincerely apologize for the oversight and miss understanding of their questions.

Apart from this, there is no problem, because they already told me that my background investigations Is completed that everything looks good

As a result of this can DHS still approve my SCI or not?

Yes, this can be a problem for you. You uncle used your address. That, despite anything that actually happened, implies that you had contact with him and didn’t report it. Did he have permission to use your address? If you are requesting SCI access, foreign nationals using your address is very likely an issue.

Who told “everything looks good”? That makes no sense with the rest of your post.