DUI Interim Security Clearance Question

I was arrested last October and was charged with a DUI. It was my first offense and I was given back my license in the following month due to a blood test revealing that I was under legal limit. Although I have obtained my license, my trial with the state is still open and set for another court appearance next month. I have recently been offered a position that requires an E-QIP interim security clearance and was wondering what my chances are of being cleared?

Any insight or suggestions of what to write in the E-QIP will be greatly appreciated. I will also update my progress for the sake of the community and discussion. Thank you!

Given everything I've read about getting an interim these days, I'd have to say that you are unlikely to get an interim. However, that does not mean you won't get a final clearance.

Seems like any discrepancy at all will prevent a person from getting an interim. But hopefully time will work in your favor and by the time they get around to adjudicating your clearance, you will have had your court date and the case will be resolved.

As to what to write in your eQIP, just put down the basic details and dates, locations, etc. An investigator will follow up on this.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm afraid your chances of getting an interim with this outstanding issue are not good.