My FSO said that my final PPR investigation closed around a week ago by OPM. Do I now wait for adjudication? What happens next?
Yup! Your case will get put into a queue for adjudication…nothing to do but continue on with whatever you are doing.
Thank you for all of your help. I’ve read your responses to other questions, and it is very helpful. As I am sure you know, the whole clearance process is kind of nebulous to most people. Most of us who hold clearances do not really understand all of the processes involved.
Follow up questions:
- Is it ok to divulge which agency is requiring my clearance when I ask questions?
- Does each agency have a different time frame for adjudication?
- Is adjudication the final step in the whole process?
- Because the PPR is closed, does that mean I am cleared at a certain level regardless of the outcome of an adjudication?
- If I worked for a different agency, would the adjudication process have to start over?
Thanks again for your time and help!
One more question:
Does this mean that, on average, the adjudication process is less than 50 days? Does it vary from agency to agency?
@tjt Do you mind sharing your timeline?