GDIT/CSRA Training Dates?

Has anyone who has accepted a job with GDIT (formerly CSRA) been scheduled for their NIT training yet this fall? I know it was delayed because of Add-On training. I’m really eager to start and hope I can begin soon.

I know the exact feeling. I’m eager to start as well. I received a favorable adjudication to work on the NBIB contract with CSRA/GDIT late March. I spoke with my recruiter a few weeks ago, he informed me late August/September when training is excepted to resume.
I really think it depends on the area that you live, because training has continued for some. I’m in SE area.

Hey! Thanks for the info. Frustrating right? I’m sure it will all work out. Just a quick question- How did you know that training has continued for some areas?

Hi. My recruiter told me a few months ago. In addition, some of these blogs showed where some mentioned they were starting training in May and June.

I am in the same boat as both of you…it is very frustrating! I am in SE Virginia. I received a favorable adjudication in April & was told training would be starting up again in the Fall. I have been in weekly contact with my recruiter but as of today that is still the latest update. She said I should know something by the end of the summer which is what, like less than 2 weeks away? Please keep me posted if you all get any updates.

Hi. I’ve been told by my recruiter that my training will be likely in Oct/Nov.:weary:

I figured this would be the case. It is insanely frustrating that we’ve had to wait this long. One of my main questions is- how many people did they hire that they can’t get these trainings in? I will be very displeased if I have to train in November and not October.

At least we’re all in the same boat

Continuing the discussion from GDIT/CSRA Training Dates?:

Hello New2525 and others looking to start 6-week training in Falls Church, VA. I have a security clearance and enrolled for my credentials. I have been patiently waiting for quite some time now. The last update I received on 8/22/18 is that the training is now pushed back until late October to the beginning of November. I wonder if training will be pushed back again because of the holidays. What do you think? Have you been told differently?

Hello
Anyone looking to start 6-week training in Falls Church, VA. I have a security clearance and enrolled for my credentials. I have been patiently waiting for quite some time now. The last update I received on 8/22/18 is that the training is now pushed back until late October to the beginning of November. I wonder if training will be pushed back again because of the holidays. What do you think? Have you been told differently?

Hello New2525 and others looking to start 6-week training in Falls Church, VA. I have a security clearance and enrolled for my credentials. I have been patiently waiting for quite some time now. The last update I received on 8/22/18 is that the training is now pushed back until late October to the beginning of November. I wonder if training will be pushed back again because of the holidays. What do you think? Have you been told differently?

You received this update from your recruiter I assume?

Hello,

Yes, as the recruiter is the only source that I have been communicating with as the Security Team stated they do not assign the training. Is that who you get information from as well? Or is it someone different? It has been a long process. Now that my clearance is complete, I was hoping that I would be working by September 2018.

Do you have any confirmation for an exact start date? Who gives you information regarding exact start dates for training? Will there be a two-week notice or a 1-week notice to start training?

Thank you for the information regarding training dates.

@CM2298 @qazw @Chelle @N24n6vb Hi all, Its been almost two weeks and I was wondering if anyone has received anymore information.

Hello I have been waiting also last information I received from my point of contact was…

“we are awaiting a start/training date for you. We should have that update for you by the end of the Summer/beginning of Fall. Please hang tight and as soon as I know anything more, I will let you know”

This was early August…

Last update I have is the same as @RAA. End of summer/beginning of Fall, which to me should be any day now…

So from what I am gathering from the above comments, has anyone been able to confirm that training did resume in Sept or has it been pushed back for everyone until Oct?

Hello Im new to the website and was just reading to find im in the same boat with you all. Here’s the information I received today.
GDIT is resuming training classes for the OPM Background Investigator position late October/early November. Due to limited capacity in training classes and based on geographical hiring needs, it could potentially be several months before a start date is assigned. I apologize that I can’t provide a more concrete start date, but will let you know if there are any new updates.

Yeah I just double checked and I got the same exact response, word for word. So they just must have something they copy and paste. Ridiculous.

Wow. I just want to start already😣

Has anyone enrolled for their PIV card yet?