Interim Clearances - Tell Us About Yours

My first post. My situation; I previously hold a s secret clearance (granted interim 6/2015, granted secret 8/2015. DOD Contractor) but due to family circumstances, I took some time off from the workforce for over 24 months . Unfortunately, I was not aware at that time clearances will lapse once over 24 months. Now, fast forward to 2019, last Oct 2019 , a company contacted me and ask if I’m interested in a open position with them . I told the HR person , yes. Without any contingent offer signed , the company started an investigation.
Completed/certify eqip: 10/18/19
Fingerprint competed: 10/29/2019
All paperwork submitted According to FSO: 10/29/2019

10/29/2019 Last time I had communication with the FSO. He said he will let me know once he know something regarding my interim secret(if and when) which he said takes about two weeks.

12/02/2019 Contacted DCSA regarding the investigation. They received my finger print but they have not received the pertaining paperwork(eqip).

11/25/2109, 12/06/2019 e mailed HR, FSO seeking updates about the job/clearance -No response.

Should I just forget about this and move one or am I prematurely worried about the processing of clearance which may take several months?

Thanks!