List my parent's travel on sf86

On form sf86, there is this question: Have you or any member of your immediate family in the last seven (7) years had any contact with a foreign government, its establishment (such as embassy, consulate, agency, military service, intelligence or security service, etc.) or its representatives, whether inside or outside the U.S.? (Answer ‘No’ if the contact was for routine visa applications and border crossings related to either official U.S. Government travel, foreign travel on a U.S. passport, or as a U.S. military service member in conjunction with a U.S. Government military duty.)

Both of my parents are green-card holders, who possess Chinese citizenship and passport, they travel twice to China in the past 7 years with their Chinese passports. Does that count as contact with a foreign government?

And they renewed their Chinese passport at a Chinese embassy in Washington D.C. on Feb 11, 2011, which is a little more than 7 years ago. Do I need to list that as well?

You should answer yes and list it just as you have done here to prevent any appearance of subterfuge.

You should answer the question “Yes” and provide all information.

Post edited for VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR