NASA revocation letter and appeal submitted

revocation letter was received on Sep 11 due to that my original charges and they were not disclosed (based on my attorney’s advice). I just disclosed pbj misdemeanors. Appeal is submitted on Sep 14 and I am still waiting. The position is Tier 1 non-sensitive position soil data processing. 8 years of NASA experience and 2 years of NOAA experience with no issues. But the charges were huge (attemped rape, assault, 4th deg sex contact) With known relationship, she falsely accused me and court granted pbj 4th deg sex contact and assault all misdemeanors. passed polygraph and actively engaging the counseling. Any advice is welcomed.

What attorney told you to not disclose some charges against you on a clearance investigation? If they were in-scope, you needed to disclose. Hint: BIs will find all that stuff out anyway so you have nothing to lose by telling them.

Thx. The appeal clearly states the original charges and how the charges were reduced misdemeanor pbj with an unintentional omission in the sf85. 8 years NASA experience character letters from church pastor are included. Do you think appeal will be accepted to give re-access to NASA for this low risk position?

decision letters states that I may apply for access application after 2 years of the date of the decision. I think NASA has a rule of 3 years of the center access for low risk position. Correct me if I am wrong. I am considering to apply for NOAA contractor position. Do you think my case can be overcome? I will disclose all of the charges and experiences and the position is low risk.