Question about employment sf85p

Ir I work for my husband business but i don’t have payroll or w2, I have to report as self employment or employment?
My form is sf85p public trust

How do you get paid? Sounds like you might be a 1099 contractor which should be listed as self-employment.

That’s correct I file taxes as a self employed.
what I have to put in: name of your employment / is the business name? And verifier can be my husband or someone else?
Thank you

Name of employment would be the company’s name. You could use your husband as a last resort, but if there is anyone else who knows you at the company, they would be better.

Thank you ! appreciate your response