TS clearance for Education verification on closed college

Hi there,
In the past I have applied for High risk Public trust clearance and got that approved with no issues. But in my new job place they require TS clearance and need to resubmit my e-qip with more details. My question is how do they verify the education which I completed 20 yrs ago in a foriegn country where the college was closed like 13 to 15 years back and not in business any more. I have my certificate from the college when I graduated. Should I tell them at the time of Investigator’s interview?

All you have to do is provide the information. You do not provide the records. They get the records themselves. They actually cannot accept records from you because you could have forged the record. Put the information on the security questionnaire and stop worrying about it.