What is the difference between Raven Claw program and ARCENT and which one is better for Linguists?

What is the difference between Raven Claw program and ARCENT and which one is better for Linguists?

1 Like

Like, I guess, everyone else here, I have no idea. But, I would be more than happy to have a discussion if you are still interested in one. Please provide a little more information. Your question may simply be too esoteric for most in this forum as it doesn’t appear to have anything to do with clearance but to be more of a qualification question.

RCII program is travel based. Meaning you’re only paid when overseas, and once you’re home (likely 6 months out of the year) you’re not compensated. Not sure about the ARCENT one. Who has the contract now for RCII? CACI?

Thank for your answer, It is very helpful. No it is not CACI, it is SAIC. Were you a linguist?

I processed for the position back in 2017 with CACI. Passed all the tests and filled out the SF86. 5 months later the FSO realized he sent the SF86 to the wrong agency (LAMP program). They reached out to the RCII customer who stated because it’s been so long that they’re not interested anymore… True story.