Worried, should i be?

I applied for a Q while working at a DOE facility. My 2nd date on ATS was late oct of 2019. In feb of this year i got a questionnaire saying my reason for leaving last job was different than the reason my former employer stated. They basically stated i was being untruthful. Plus they stated there were things in my personel file that i actually had no idea of nor signed or employer spoke to me about. They said my “is pending review”. Should i be worried ? What are my chances? Would love to talk to someone who might know.

When you say you got a questionnaire, I assume that means you have a chance to tell your side of the story?

Not the first time I’ve heard of this in these forums. I’ve also heard of people finding out about “disciplinary” actions for the first time long afterwards. Hopefully the adjudicators are aware of this sort of thing and will consider both sides.

1 Like

It was called a questionaire and yes let me explain my side but almost came off like i lied to investigator in first since my story differed from his. And that i didnt bring up these other personnel issues that i did not know about. It framed it under personal conduct area. Ever heard of a case like this? Plus anyone know about this “review or even called administrative review process”? Just would like some folks thoughts.

I did not submit my resignation letter should i forward it on to them ?

Can’t hurt. Of course it does not prevent them from claiming you were going to resign in lieu of getting fired, so hopefully you resigned to accept another position and said so in the letter.

sbusquirrel

April 2

Can’t hurt. Of course it does not prevent them from claiming you were going to resign in lieu of getting fired, so hopefully you resigned to accept another position and said so in the letter.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Rross

April 1

I did not submit my resignation letter should i forward it on to them ?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here. I wish i could talk to someone one on one who knows how it all works